Email Housing Plus
Housing Plus (formerly known as AHAG) provides the following services for people living with HIV:
- Case management
- Work with you to identify your housing options
- Assist with applications for permanent housing, including letters of support and other helpful documents
- Advocate on your behalf with a housing organisation
- Support you in accessing transitional housing
- Support you once you have got housing, including during rental or lease reviews
- Provide assistance and support when you move house.
Housing Plus is run from the Positive Living Centre in South Yarra.
For more information, contact:
Positive Living Centre
51 Commercial Road
South Yarra, Victoria 3141
Phone: 03 9863 0419
Please note: Housing Plus is not a crisis service, if you are experiencing homelessness please call the FREE 24-hour helpline on 1800 825 955.