Festive season food vouchers for DWF Clients
As Christmas is fast approaching and the cost of living continues to increase, the DWF is making an additional $30 Festive Season Food Voucher available to all eligible clients.
To obtain the Festive Food Vouchers, the Fund requires three documents from you.
These are ESSENTIAL. Forms that are incomplete cannot be processed.
1) A completed Festive Food Voucher Form. (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD)
Please PRINT your Full Name, Address, Date of Birth, and Phone number on the Festive Food Voucher Form. Also add your PLC number (if you have one) and an email address (if you have one)
2) A current ‘Centrelink Income Statement’.
· You can get a Centrelink Income Statement from a Centrelink office
· Or download it from the Centrelink website if you have access via the internet.
· Or you can sign the attached form that gives us authority (attached)
3) A copy of your Centrelink Health Care Card (DSP/Newstart/etc)
Due to the large numbers of applications, we must ask you to supply the three current documents. The forms must be returned to the DWF by December 1st.
You can send your three documents to the David Williams Fund in the following ways:
· You can post them or bring them to:-
DWF - Positive Living Centre
51 Commercial Rd.
South Yarra VIC 3141
· You can fax them to (03) 9820 3166.
The Postal or Pick up dates
Vouchers will be available for pick-up from PLC Reception between the 10th and the 19th of December. (Remember to tick the “I will Pick Up the Vouchers” box on the Food Voucher form) Please bring some I.D. with you when you come to pick up your vouchers.
Vouchers will be posted around the 10th December. The Fund takes NO responsibility for lost vouchers. We cannot re-issue vouchers lost in the mail. Vouchers not picked up by the 19th December will be cancelled & cannot be re-issued.
If you have any queries in relation to the festive season food voucher service please contact the PLC on (03) 9863 0444.
- HIV Testing
- HIV Positive
- Peer Education
- Alcohol and Other Drug Services (AOD)
- HIV / AIDS
- Been exposed? (PEP)
- What is HIV?
- Newly diagnosed
- HIV Positive Services
- For family & friends
- Parent to child
- Having children
- HIV Fact Sheet
- Sexual Health
- Working Together
- Working at VAC
- Internship & placement
- Our corporate partners
- Our community partners
- Community Forums
- News & event archive